Protecting Clients, Creating Wealth
SVB Leerink abides by the following principles:
- Like all firm employees, analyst compensation is driven in part by overall firm profitability, which includes revenues from Institutional Equities and Investment Banking. Analysts are not compensated for specific investment banking transactions.
- Investment banking has no input on analyst compensation.
- The Investment Policy Committee approves all changes on analyst recommendations
- Discontinuation of coverage is disclosed through a published research report with an explanation.
- Research reports disclose whether the firm has received or is entitled to receive compensation from a covered company over the past 12 months.
A senior attorney or compliance professional monitors the process to ensure compliance with these principles.